Frido-2000 Commode Wheelchair
- Robust Frame & Design
- Water Resistant Design
- Attendant Propelled Commode Wheelchair
- Tool-free Assembly
- Removable Armrest
Frequently Asked Questions: Frido 2000
- Can it roll over commode of any height & width?
Frido can rollover any standard commode, the maximum width of the commode should not be more than 16 inches and the maximum height should not be more than 19 inches. For any higher commode attendant version can be used, in this case of attendant version, up to 21-inch commode clearance is available.
Can I use Frido as normal Chair?Frido comes with an extra Top Seat Cushion, which can be placed on the seat cushion for everyday usage.
I’m having Scoliosis, can I adjust the backrest tension according to my posture requirements?Frido comes with a fabric backrest with 4 adjustable tension belts which can be adjusted as per your postural requirements.
Does this product pass through narrow bathroom doors?You can check your door width and compare it with the technical specifications of the product which you are looking for.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Package Length||690 mm|
|Package Width||590 mm|
|Package Height||450 mm|
|Package Weight||22 Kg|
We found other products you might like!
- i-SENS Cool Blood Glucose Monitor₹1,200.00
- Frido Go Attendant Propelled - Travel Shower and Commode WheelchairSpecial Price ₹34,000.00 was ₹43,999.00
- No Rinse® Shampoo Cap₹1,979.00
- No Rinse® Shampoo₹1,420.00
- Frido Prime Attendant Propelled - Shower and Commode WheelchairSpecial Price ₹22,000.00 was ₹24,999.00